PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
This page gives vital information about the warranties and guarantees offered for our products.
Airsoft Atlanta, we take pride in our products and customer service.
We want our customers
to be happy about our products and us. Please read the following so we
can help you better:
- All of our sales
are final. No returns for money back. We consider all sales final,
so make sure you know what you want. No buying and trying guns.
- Do not attempt to repair or open an item/gun. This will void any warranty.
some products that Airsoft Atlanta sells, a limited warranty for manufacturer
defects in materials and/or workmanship is offered. At our option,
repair or replace only when notified no later than 5 business days (M-F)
following delivery by the carrier to the customer.
- Products specifically exempted from warranty include, but not limited
to are: sale/closeout items/guns, used items/guns, custom or upgrade parts,
have been subject to modification (e.g., painted), misuse, negligence,
accident, improper maintenance, repair by anyone other than Airsoft Atlanta,
components (e.g., batteries, chargers), items that specifically say there's
no warranty, and clothing.
- Never use low quality BBs in
any airsoft gun. This is considered misuse and will void any warranty offered by Airsoft
Atlanta. Examine each batch of BBs to ensure than there are no burrs,
visible seams or other deformities. Most BBs sold in chain department
and athletic stores are low quality even if they say high quality! Airsoft Atlanta
examines and tests every brand of BBs that we sell, they are guaranteed not
to harm your investment!
- Some products (e.g., Surefire, Blackhawk, 5.11)
may offer warranties not directly through Airsoft Atlanta. For these products,
please contact the
directly if you have a claim with them. Information in these instances
will be included with the product.
Airsoft Atlanta is not responsible for consequential and/or incidental damage
that may result from failure of any product. This includes,
but is not
limited to shipping, transportation and/or carrier fees. We do not refund
any shipping and/or handling charges.
- In some cases the packaging and included literature of certain items (e.g., Chinese produced Airsoft guns) may have misleading information regarding FPS or included accessories . We at Airsoft Atlanta chronograph and test every new item we carry. Because of variances in manufacturing from one production run to another the stated velocity should be considered relative and not absolute. We do our best to provide the most reliable and up-to-date information regarding each product. This also covers which accessories are included with each item. We do our best to provide all relevant information so you can make the best purchase for your needs. Again, the velocity of a gun is for informational purposes only and not a condition that the gun can be considered defective.
- A minorís use of a parentís
or guardianís credit card
(either with or without permission), does not absolve the parent from responsibility
for restitution of any and all consequential and/or incidental costs incurred
by Airsoft Atlanta.
- If you receive an item that you feel is defective CONTACT US FIRST, DO NOT CONTINUE TO USE THE PRODUCT. We can help you troubleshoot the issue and if needed we will issue an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Packages will not
be accepted without an assigned RMA number on the outside of the package.
If upon inspection, the item is determined to be defective,
a replacement will be shipped free of charge to you. If not, then
you will be responsible for the shipping charges to return the item to you.
Shipping fees and return shipping costs to Airsoft Atlanta are not refundable
for any reason (unless we shipped you the wrong item). All items returned to Airsoft Atlanta are shipped FOB destination. This means
that the ownership and risk belong to you the shipper. Therefore, it is your
responsibility to properly package (and insure the item, if desired). If
it is damaged in transit back to us, we can not accept it for return. It
to file a claim with the shipper. Also, the item must be returned in it's
original packaging and with all the accessories in NEW condition; otherwise
a $25.00 fee will be imposed. No exceptions
- All items are shipped from Airsoft Atlanta FOB Origin. This means that
ownership and risk pass to the customer at the moment Airsoft Atlanta delivers
package to the carrier. If a package is refused or unable to be delivered
because of customer error (e.g., entering incorrect address information),
the customer will incur any additional carrier charges. This may include
charges for return shipping to Airsoft Atlanta plus $10.00 handling fee.
- This warranty gives you
specific rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state
- Warranty, returns, and exchanges are all solely at our discretion.
- Never drop your airsoft gun on the ground! If your son/daughter
drops/breaks a gun, this is not our responsibility. Remember these are precision
plastic toys, not robust tools you buy at a hardware store.
- Keep your gun clean and lubricate with 100% pure silicone oil only (make sure it states it is safe for rubber and plastics) on a regular basis (especially gas guns).
- Never use a petro-chemical product (e.g., WD-40) on your gun as it will break down the plastics and eventually gum it up.
- Never try to fix your own gun. Do not take your gun apart.
Guns don't 'fall apart' on their own.
- Never re-use BBs in any airsoft gun. (slightly deformed
BBs will destroy your hopup or jam up your mag/barrel)
- Never use low quality BBs in any airsoft gun. This will
void any warranty offered by Airsoft Atlanta. Examine each batch of BBs
to ensure than there are no burrs, visible seams or other
deformities. Most BBs sold in chain department stores are low quality even if they say high quality! Airsoft Atlanta examines and tests every brand of BBs we sell, they are guaranteed not to harm your investment!
- Never remove the orange tip from your gun - we will not
repair/warranty such item - this also is against the law!
- Use the proper voltage battery with your gun. We will not warranty guns
used with batteries higher than 8.4 volts unless the gun's velocity exceeds 360 fps with .20gram BBs. If this is the case we will not warranty guns used with a battery higher than 9.6 volts.
- We only warranty items 'out of the box'. We do not warranty any items have
been modified in any way shape or form.
- If you skirmish with the gun, we don't want to fix it after you drop it
into a creek or something. Skirmished guns are void of warranty.
- remember to fill your Gas gun magazines upside down with gas tank pointed down. this allows for the best transfer of pressure.
- We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA through our shopping cartís
SSL (secure socket layer) server.
- Billing and shipping addresses must match - if you want to ship to a non-billing address, please call the phone # on the back of your credit card and tell them to authorize your new shipping address for merchant shipments. This takes less than 5 minutes, it's easy to call them to update this - otherwise we may cancel or delay your order. Use this new address as your billing and shipping address so our system authorizes it as valid. Please call if you have any questions 10am-6pm Eastern Time 770-449-9991 regarding a different billing/shipping order.
- All orders are processed on our secure server. We guarantee the safety
of your card and personal information.
- We accept Money-Orders or Personal
checks. To place a mail order on our website, place an order like you would normally with a credit card, but when you're required to enter your credit-card information, print this entire page out. You can then mail this printed page (make sure it's got your full address, shipping charges included, etc) along with your full payment of either a personal check or money-order. Be sure you pay for shipping, or whatever the grand-total is. Payments made with a money order will ship the same day we receive your payment. Payments made with a personal check will require at least 8 business days after we receive payment to clear the bank. Once it clears we will ship your order. All money orders must be in U.S. dollars.
- Check and money orders will receive a tracking # via email after we ship your order. If we're out of stock on an item, we'll give you either a call or email for your instructions.
- Credit card orders
are required to enter the CID/CVV #. This is either a 3 or 4 digit code.
- Orders over $200+ may be required a voice/fax confirmation. If your order
is over $200, please call us during business hours.
- This is to minimize fraud
card use and minors using parent's credit cards
- Call us at: 770-449-9991 (option
3, 1) after you place the order. We will call you, if you forget
- Repeat customers do not have to voice confirm $200+ orders. If necessary,
we will call you.
- Make sure the billing address matches the address listed with your credit card's bank.
- We can not guarantee 24 hour shipping if the billing address does not match what your bank has on file or if the shipping address is different than the billing address. YOU WILL NEED TO CONTACT US BEFORE WE CAN SHIP YOUR ORDER.
- Please call
you have doubts or
need to confirm an order
- Credit Card fraud will not be tolerated. Fraudulent credit
card orders will be prosecuted - which is a felony (over
1 year in prison).
- We are watchful of FRAUD card orders and will prosecute
100%. All IP addresses are logged - which will
come back to you
- We work closely with local law enforcement to prosecute
all fraud orders. We have no problem issuing
a subpoena with your
- You will receive an email the following business day (M-F, not including
holidays or weekends) with tracking information. We will also attempt to
contact you via phone or email if for some reason we were unable to ship your order.
If you do not receive any email response from us, please
verify that you provided
address and check your spam filter before contacting us.
do not ship any COD orders.
- UPS Ground is the default shipping method. Shipping
rates will be between $7.99 and $19.99 for an order. Weight and/or dimensions determine the shipping/handling
charges. We sometimes run free shipping promos too.
- UPS does not ship to PO Boxes, only to physical addresses.
- USPS priority
mail is used only for orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, US Possessions/Territories,
APO and FPO addresses.
- The free shipping offer is only valid for UPS shipments to the lower
48 states. APO, HI, AK, PR, international and other orders (not from
48 states) will be charged actual shipping fees. Actual shipping
costs may differ from the amount indicated at checkout. We will contact
you for approval if shipping costs are greater than previously indicated.
- All Puerto Rico orders must include the Urbanization name in the
- Contact us for special instructions whenever APO
and FPO addresses are to be used.
- Rush priority service (an additional
$1.99) will be added to all USPS orders (if not previously included).
Actual postage charges will be applied
if less than the current maximum charge.
- Silicone oil and lithium
batteries cannot be shipped outside the continental United States (i.e.,
the lower 48 states). If an item
is ordered (e.g.,
a flashlight) that contains lithium batteries, they will be removed
before shipping outside the continental US.
- We do not ship green gas
cans at this time (we sell it in our retail store-front only)
- In the case that a package is refused or the recipient is not available to sign for a package and said package is returned to us. The intended receiver is responsible for all subsequent charges incurred by Airsoft Atlanta..
- Sales tax is added for all shipments to addresses in Georgia
(6%) - we do not collect sales tax in other states
- We do our very best to offer you the best pricing and service for the products we carry.
At this time, we do not offer any price matching.
- Despite our best efforts, occasionally an item may be mispriced. If an
item's price is higher than the listed price, we will do our best to contact
you and notify you immediately. If we are unable to reach you within a reasonable
amount of time, we will cancel your order.
- Take advantage of our low US Dollar and save! We
can ship non-gun orders to all Canadian provinces/territories via UPS Standard
shipping. UPS Canada Standard is ground shipping from Atlanta, GA (average
transit time is about one week)
It's a discounted shipping method that doesn't include Canadian Custom fees/duties
You will be responsible for these fees, if any. NO GUNS can ship
as they are banned. We can ship anything on our website that doesn't
shoot an airsoft BB. This includes tactical gear, ammo, accessories, safety
magazines, rails, scopes, etc. Pretty much anything besides guns, grenade
shells, launchers, or such. If
you add a gun to your order, we will cancel your order without notice. Credit
card orders only! Sorry, but we cannot accept checks or money orders in Canadian
dollars. If you have any questions, call us beforehand
- We now ship international - see our 'shipping policy' page for details and restrictions
© Copyright Airsoft Atlanta, 2000-2009 "All rights reserved"
[View Privacy Statement]