The 2022 Airsoft Atlanta Buyer's Guide. If you're looking for the perfect gift, or purchase for yourself, then you've come to the right place. Our guide is meant for new players that want the best bang for the buck available airsoft gear. Everything you need to get started - safely.
- Airsoft gun: Start with a quality gun that is age appropriate. AEGs (Auto Electric Guns) is what we highly recommend to start off with. These are your rifles and SMGs that run on electric battery power. Yes there are gas versions, but we recommend the electric versions for gifts. Gas airsoft pistols are also recommended, but you will need a rifle of some sort for a starting player. Consult with your player to see what type they are wanting. Higher priced guns don't always mean they're better. There are plenty under $200 that will give years of reliable performance.
- Safety gear: Next up is eye and face protection. We recommend FULL FACE protection in either a paintball mask (Annex brand) - or wearing separate full-seal goggles and lower mesh face protection. Shop safety glasses, ski goggles, and non-full seal eyewear are not recommended. Do not cheap out on eye protection. Consult your local field on what is required.
- Ammo! Every gun needs ammo. All the ammo we sell is recommended and reliable. We have both biodegradable and plastic (for indoor use only) types. We recommend .20g, .25g, or .28g weights. All ammo is 6mm in size.
- Accessories: We recommend getting some extra batteries, maybe a better battery charger (faster and automatic 'smart' style), a tactical sling, red dot sight, extra magazines for the specific gun you choose, and maybe some tactical gear like a vest, helmet, magazine pouches, etc.
- That's about all you need to get started with the perfect airsoft starter kit. If you have any questions, feel free to email us here with questions on size or specifics.
2022 Christmas Shopping Guide
Tippmann M4 CQB Basic Trainer AEG (2022 edition) - Combo Package